Welcome to the Surrey Heath Conservative Association Website… 2013 Will find us making great progress together…
Here you will find the latest news and information about the association, details of local councillors, branch events and plenty of other useful information about our activities and political campaigning.
Michael is a key part of David Cameron’s cabinet – the Secretary of State for Education, and is responsible for policy on education and child protection.
Congratulations to all 6 of our County Councillors who all held their seats…
Conservative led Surrey County Council is:-
1. Investing £100m in Highways to carry out essential repairs and resurfacing
2. Investing £261m to provide 12,000 additional school places
3. Investing £10m to raise standards of educational attainment at all Surrey Schools
4. Supporting elderly people to enable them to remain in their homes longer
5. Creating 500 apprenticeships for young people
6. Investing £1m to support the Community Improvement Fund
7. Investing £20m to enable all residents and local businesses to have Superfast Broadband
8. Protecting all 52 public libraries in Surrey
9. Delivering a highly successful winter road maintenance programme
10. Saving £279m by 2016 through value for money and efficiency initiatives